These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on ARGO content generator forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
1. Please be respectful to all members of this forum!
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for ARGO content users to exchange information.
It is a user supported forum, so if you need official support, please contact our support team via email!
Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others.
Disrespectful behavior such as harassing, profanity, abusive language, personal attacks, trolling, flaming,
racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language is forbidden!
If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, please notify a moderator or administrator directly.
Just try to get along :)
2. Please Contribute
If you use the forum, it would be great if everyone works together and contributes actively to the forum to keep it active.
3. Forbidden activity:
- Spam / advertising. you can only advertise with the permission of an ADMINISTRATOR !
- Creating posts just to up your post count / bumping posts to keep them near the top.
- Cross posting the same topic to different sections.
- Do not create posts to aggressively "lobby" or "petition" for features, changes, additions or other issues!
- Rants and constant non-constructive comments.
- Publicly disclosing private messages between you and forum moderators / administrators without consent.
- Threatening and combative language
- Do not post about forum exploits, instead notify an administrator.
- Impersonating another forum user, moderator or administrator.
- Trying to exploit the security of this forum. if you know of any bugs, contact the admin instead.
- Illegal Activities that break (inter)national laws
Users in violation with these rules receive warnings and repeated offenders will be banned!
Moderators may also choose to instantly ban a user, because of major offenses.
4. Zero Tolerance Policy
Immediate bans from the forum result from any of the following activities: the posting of harmful, threatening,
abusive, defamatory, hateful, excessive obscene or vulgar language;
posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity and/or providing links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned.
This is a private message board. The ARGO content team reserves the right to remove any message board content
at will without notice for any reason. Your information will not be sold, rented or otherwise made available to third parties!
There may be posts with information that the author intends only for this forum.
Please respect that and do not share information clearly marked as private on other forums or other mediums!
We may revise these Rules at any time by amending this page.
You are expected to check the board rules once in a while to make sure to take notice of any changes.